This position is responsible for manual posting, credit card payment posting, and work credit balances.
499 E. Hampden Ave., Suite 360
Englewood, CO 80113
SIGN ON BONUS & COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
In order to perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to meet and perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Degree/Certification required: High School diploma or GED required.
- Years of experience in a particular field: Minimum of 2 years posting experience
- Skills preferred:
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with patients and payors.
- The ability to multitask
- Strong commitment to actively supporting an ethical open working environment
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Management experience: none required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned if determined in the best interest of the Practice.
- ERA Posting, manual batch posting, Credit Card payment posting;
- Work correspondence and credit balances
Other- Compliance, HIPAA and Security
- All employees must adhere to CarePoint’s Compliance Program, as well as all compliance, billing, coding, HIPAA/Security policies and procedures, and all other policies not listed.
- Employees acknowledge that compliance with CarePoint’s and Practices HIPAA, Security and Compliance Plan policies and procedures as well as all other policies and procedures is a condition of employment and that any violation will result in sanctions up to and including termination based on the type and severity of the violation.
- Access to and use of Protected Health Information – security clearance which allows employees to review, investigate, and respond to questions from payors.
- Security access permitted using the Practice’s entrances for this job category is during core hours of the office, 5 days a week.