This position coordinates and assists with the marketing activities to design, create and deliver marketing materials and programs to support the growth and expansion of the company’s products and services.
5600 S. Quebec St, Suite 312A
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
In order to perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to meet and perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Degree/Certification required: Associate degree in Marketing, Communications, graphic design or related field required or Bachelor Degree in marketing or communications or related field a plus.
- Years of experience in a particular field: Minimum of 1-2 years in marketing, communications or related field. Design experience required. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud or Adobe CS6 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with, providers and all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- The ability to multitask
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Development and production marketing communciation materials
- Development and production of direct mail
- Marketing Event/Recruitment Event support
- Proofreading, copywriting, copyediting
- Website content updates
- SEO mointoring and updates
- Social Media monitoring and updates
- Mailing List Managment and updates
- Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Employees acknowledge that compliance with CarePoint’s HIPAA, Security and Compliance Plan policies and procedures as well as all other CarePoint policies and procedures is a condition of employment and that any violation will result in sanctions up to and including termination based on the type and severity of the violation.