Overview of Patient Portal:
A Patient Portal is a secure online website that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an internet connection. Using a secure username and password, patients can view information such as: recent doctor visits, care plan goals and instructions, medications and allergies and a summary of their visit. Patient Portals allow patients to exchange secure e-mail with their health care teams, request prescription refills, schedule non-urgent appointments, update contact information and view billing statements.
The Patient Portal Concierge (part time) assists with implementation of Patient Portal Initiatives.
NOTICE: This is a part time position.
499 E. Hampden Ave., Suite 360
Englewood, CO 80113
(other locations may be assigned)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, college diploma preferred.
- Required experience:
- Customer Service Experience required; healthcare experience preferred: 1 year
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned if determined in the best interest of the Practice.
- Assisting patients with the initial portal login process
- Instructing patients on process for secure message exchange
- Educating patients on portal features and functionalities
- Assisting patients with Portal support questions/password rests and general navigation of the portal homepage
- Participating in promotional activities such as: distribution of Portal marketing materials, restocking of marketing materials, tracking and distribution of patient gift cards
Other- Compliance, HIPAA and Security
- Employees acknowledge that compliance with CarePoint’s HIPAA, Security and Compliance Plan policies and procedures as well as all other CarePoint policies and procedures is a condition of employment and that any violation will result in sanctions up to and including termination based on the type and severity of the violation.