We’re looking for an inquisitive, energetic person who is willing to jump in and roll up their sleeves to make things happen. Want to gain insight and experience in the fastest growing industry, healthcare, while supporting individuals dedicated to patient care? Come provide IT Support for our Windows and Cloud-based environment with a variety of software and hardware platforms at a fast-paced, growing healthcare company with multiple locations throughout the Denver area.
Performs a variety of computer systems administration and support tasks, including analyzing, constructing, documenting, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting and support of PC and server hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals, and communication devices for the entire organization.
5600 S. Quebec St, Suite 312A
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
(Supports multiple sites)
- Minimum High School graduation; degree technical training preferred
- Good written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment in the diagnosis of issues and resolution
- Must be able to drive and support other locations as needed in the Denver Metro area.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft Windows Server 2008,Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Sharepoint, Symantec BackupExec 2014, TrendMicro Antivirus, Cisco VPN, Citrix or remote desktop experience not required but a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and software complying with standards and guidelines
- Participate in important technological department projects and perform problem diagnosis of network and desktop environment under IT Management direction.
- Interact with end-users to troubleshoot problems, repair hardware and network connectivity issues, train and guide staff on hardware and software usage, and assess functional needs for system purchases when necessary
- Interact with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems
- Update and maintain computer inventory and surplus equipment.
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, Video systems and other IT equipment.
- Maintain passwords, data integrity and file system security for computing environment.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications and systems.
- Provide limited after-hours support for critical processes and users, assist in technical upgrades that may require after hours implementation
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Other- Compliance, HIPAA and Security:
Employees acknowledge that compliance with CarePoint’s HIPAA, Security and Compliance Plan policies and procedures as well as all other CarePoint policies and procedures is a condition of employment and that any violation will result in sanctions up to and including termination based on the type and severity of the violation.