This position is responsible for oversight of the daily operations of the practice and its satellite offices. This position is a hard working job that requires management of employees as well as production of reports, completion of high-level projects, etc. This position reports to the Practice Administrator and works side-by-side with the other clinic manager.
499 E. Hampden Ave., Suite 360
Englewood, CO 80113
In order to perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to meet and perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Degree/Certification required: Undergraduate or graduate degree in business administration with focus in healthcare preferred;
- Years of experience in a particular field: Minimum of 5 years in healthcare or related field;
- Management experience: 3 years required
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively to small groups.
- The ability to multitask
- Strong commitment to actively supporting an ethical open working environment
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines, work with supervision and work independently
Office staff, as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight of daily practice operations; including billing, clinical operations, front desk and other areas as assigned
- Works closely with other Practice Management, Human Resources and Director in the hiring and ongoing review and counseling of employees;
- Provide employee training, including the preparation of training materials;
- Meaningful Use – monitor meaningful use measures to ensure providers are meeting the criteria; submit documentation, as required;
- PQRS – ensure that the data is captured, coded and submitted as required;
- Computer Upgrades-responsible for critical upgrade functions
- HIPAA/Compliance – works closely with the Sr. Director, other Managers and the Compliance Officer regarding any HIPAA and/or compliance violations/issues;
- All employees must adhere to Adherence to CarePoint’s Compliance Program, all Compliance, billing, coding, HIPAA/Security policies and procedures, and all other CarePoint policies;
- Other duties may be assigned
Other- Compliance, HIPAA and Security
- Employees acknowledge that compliance with CarePoint’s HIPAA, Security and Compliance Plan policies and procedures as well as all other CarePoint policies and procedures is a condition of employment and that any violation will result in sanctions up to and including termination based on the type and severity of the violation.
- Access to and use of Protected Health Information – security clearance which allows employees to review, investigate, and respond to questions from payors.
- Security access permitted using the Practice’s entrances for this job category is during core hours of building management, 7 days a week.