This position is a full time position that is responsible for providing administrative support for the scribe program.
In order to perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to meet and perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Basic verbal and written communication.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Strong commitment to actively supporting an ethical open working environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Back up for completing scribe schedules
- Provide support for training program and communication materials (such as newsletter)
- Provide support for organizing training manuals and curriculum
- Administrative support for physician onboarding and IT access with HCA and CarePoint, P.C.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospital experience required: 2-3 years
- Microsoft office experience required
- Emergency experience preferred
- Scheduling system experience preferred