CarePoint, P.C. – Greenwood Village, CO
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the daily coordination of the Blue Sky Telemedicine program. This position reports to the Director of Clinical Operations.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Master’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or related field
Experience: Preferred: Project management.
Required: Knowledge of acute healthcare setting.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills. Strong project management skills. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication of complex concepts and presentation skills when interacting with physicians, patients, co-workers and other healthcare professionals in all work-related situations. Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public. Ability to solve problems and make decisions to formulate a plan of action. Ability to interpret, adapt and react calmly under stressful conditions. Ability to prioritize, successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks, utilize strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ensures attention to detail and demonstrates knowledge in data evaluation, collection and interpretation.
• Maintain inpatient physician scheduling software and schedules including creation of call schedules and any changes.
• Send out call schedules on a monthly basis to all facilities.
• Ensures all open shifts are filled.
• Conduct project calls for go lives, post-go lives, and routine check-ins with telemedicine facilities.
• Work closely with partners to develop and execute telemedicine project plans.
• Drive deployment and adoption of telemedicine programs.
• Manage and monitor telemedicine performance metrics for facilities and review with Medical Director.
• Create division/health system specific quality and metric dashboards for reporting out to facilities.
• Attend conferences, trade shows, and exhibits to promote Blue Sky telehealth. Attend site visits at facilities utilizing telemedicine. Travel is approximately once a month for 1-2 days.
• Be available after hours for telemedicine emergencies as it relates to paging, phone, connectivity, and coverage issues.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
• Acute Healthcare Setting: 3 years
• Program Management: 2 years