Blue Sky Neurology – Englewood, CO
Position Summary: This position is responsible for scheduling patient appointments for the outpatient clinic/providers.
Position Requirements: Licensure/Certification/Registration: None
Experience: Previous experience in a clinic setting preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Requires effective customer relation skills, ability to organize and interpret data. Requires good judgment, tact, diplomacy, and ability to problem solve. Able to work effectively in a team environment. Able to use a personal computer and related software.
• Schedule patient appointments and follow provided script.
• Perform patient call reminders when necessary.
• Initiates record requests from PCP/Referring MD for new patients.
• Track incoming referral sources.
• Review schedule for next day appointment patient balances.
• Answers all incoming calls.
• Transcribe and triage patient calls to Physicians.
• Check voice mail and respond to messages, as needed.
• Sends faxes as needed either manual or through ECW.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
• Scheduling: 1 year